We are happy to invite you to our next event on life after PhD. At the seminar, Dorte Moeskær Larsen and Andreas Tamborg will give short presentations on their paths to assistant professorships at University of Southern Denmark and University of Copenhagen, respectively. The talks will cover the following issues:
- What does it require to apply for an assistant professorship?
- What does an application include? How did you go about writing your application?
- How did you balance continuity between your research profile before applying for the job and the specific type of profile the job opening was calling for?
- How did you prepare for the interview and what kind of questions did the hiring committee confront you with?
- Were there any questions that surprised you?
- Are there anything that you in hindsight would have liked to know or done differently?
There will be time be devoted to Q/A.
Hope to see many of you there!